Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Quick Tip: One spot de-clutter

I'm a big fan of de-cluttering.  I believe that a de-cluttered home or workspace leads to a de-cluttered mind.  That's certainly true for me.

Here's a good tip that works well for me.

I de-clutter one spot at a time.  So instead of saying I'm going to de-clutter all of my home, or even all of one room within my home.  I tend to simply de-clutter one spot at a time.

So this might be one kitchen cupboard or the book case in my living room or one surface area in my dining room...

Many people that I speak to about de-cluttering say they don't know where to start.  My advice is pic the room you spend the most time in and zone it into one spots.

Looking around my living room that would be...

  1. Corner unit left
  2. Fireplace
  3. Corner unit right
  4. Window 
  5. Book case
  6. Sofas
  7. Floor
Give it a go and see how you get on.

Wendy




No comments:

Post a Comment