Friday, June 17, 2016

Quick Tips: Law of attraction basics

Hi Everyone,

So did you know I'm a qualified law of attraction practitioner?  I've been helping people understand and use the law of attraction since 2009 and of course using it in my own life too.

Here are my LAW OF ATTRACTION QUICK TIPS

The law of attraction responds to your thoughts, feelings, beliefs, the things you say and the things you do.


  • Work on keeping your thoughts positive
  • Enjoy the life you have now and focus on the good stuff you already have in your life
  • Work on keeping your feelings positive as much of the time as possible
  • Watch what you're saying.  Make sure your talking in a positive way
  • Take positive, inspired action
  • Question and explore your beliefs.  Do they serve you well?  If they don't work on changing these beliefs.  Ask "Is this true for me now?"  Try Hypnosis Downloads and EFT 
  • Be grateful - Gratitude is a super power.  The more you focus on gratitude the easier it becomes to attract more and more to be grateful for.
My number one tip is simply to enjoy life.

For Law of Attraction videos, go to my YouTube Channel


Happy manifesting

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment