Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Blog review - Adding pictures to posts

Well this is my first blog review and I'm now two weeks into blogging here on the Quick Tips for Life blog.

If you've been following from the start or read my Blogging experiment page, you'll know that I'm breaking so many blogging rules on this blog.

What I really want to do is see if I can just do what I want and not follow the blogging rules for success and still create a successful blog.

So far I haven't added any images.  I have decided I'd like to add a daily image as I share these posts on social media and I'm getting bored looking at my own picture :)

So I'm going to keep the images very simple and see how that goes.

Some blog facts and figures

  • Number of published posts: 14
  • Page views: 594
  • Followers: 0 
  • Top page views by country: Untied States, Germany, United Kingdom
  • Most popular post so far Hypnosis Spotlight - Be yourself
At this point, I'm posting daily and that's what intend to do long term. 

I'll be adding ongoing reviews from time to time to let you know the progress of this blog.  You'll be able to read all review HERE as posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment